11/13 Papa G’s (Tentative)

Hey Everyone!

We’re still awaiting confirmation on our next show at Papa G’s in Watauga… there is a UFC fight that night and they tend to run long, which tends to put a damper on bands playing there.  We support the club and understand their decision if they choose to cancel or reschedule.  We will be back in December if we don’t play, but more info to follow as soon as we get definitive word on the date!



Written by chance

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.